Medical Arts Psychotherapy Associates, P.A.
33 Overlook Road
Summit, New Jersey
1. Maluki A, Breitschwerdt E, Bemis L, Greenberg R, Mozayeni BR, Dencklau J, Erikson,M. Imaging analysis of Bartonella species in the skin using single-photon and multi-photon (second harmonic generation) laser scanning microscopy. Clin Case Rep. 2020 Jul 19;8(8):1564-1570. doi: 10.1002/ccr3.2939. July 2020
2. Shimasaki, Craig , Frye, Richard E., Trifiletti, Rosario ,Cooperstock, Michael, Kaplan, Gary, Melamed, Isaac, Greenberg, Rosalie, Katz, Amiram , Fier, Eric, Kem, David, Traver, David, Demsey, Tania, Latimer, M Elizabeth, Cross, Amy, Dunn, Joshua P, Bentley, Rebecca, Alvarez, Kathy, Reim, Sean, Appleman, James, Evaluation of the Cunningham Panel™ in pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorder associated with streptococcal infection (PANDAS) and pediatric acute-onset neuropsychiatric syndrome (PANS); Changes in antineuronal antibody titers parallel changes in patient symptoms. Journal of Neuroimmunology 339 (2020)577138.
3. Breitschwerdt EB, Greenberg R, Maggi RG, Mozayeni BR, Lewis A, Bradley JM. Bartonella henselae Bloodstream Infection in a Boy with Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome. J CNS Dis.Vol 11 1-8
4. Greenberg, R Commentary re: “Efficacy of a 14-day course of amoxicillin for patients with erythema migrans” by Wormser et al. DMID 2019 Sep; 95 (1): 104
5. Greenberg, R Commentary re: Multiple Sclerosis and psychosis: A case report. Cheema J, Huyh AC. Prat SS. 2019 Jun 3;34:158-161. (2019-09-21)Edward B Breitschwerdt, Rosalie Greenberg, Ricardo G. Maggi, B Robert Mozayeni, Allen Lewis and Julie M Bradley Bartonella henselae Bloodstream Infection in a Boy with Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome (PANS) Journal of Central Nervous System Disease Volume 11 1-8 March 2019
6. Greenberg, R Aggressiveness, violence, homicidality, homicide and Lyme disease.
Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment Letter to the Editor
7. Greenberg, R The Role of Infection and Immune Responsiveness in a Case of Treatment Resistant Pediatric Bipolar Disorder Journal: Frontiers in Psychiatry
8. Greenberg, R Infections and Childhood Psychiatric Disorders: Tick Borne Illness and Bipolar Disorder in Youth Bipolar Disorder: Open Access Volume 3 Issue 1
9. Greenberg, R Chronic Lyme Disease: An unresolved Controversy.
The American Journal of Medicine Letter to the Editor
10. Greenberg, R Commentary Re: a critical appraisal of the mild axonal peripheral neuropathy of late neurologic Lyme disease by Wormser et al. Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Letters to the Editor
11. Greenberg, R Study Design Questions Regarding Long-Term Assessment of Health Related Quality of Life in Patients with Culture-Confirmed Early Lyme Disease Clinical Infectious Diseases Letter to the Editor
12. Greenberg, R Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections(PANDAS) and Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndromes (PANS) vs Pediatric Bipolar Disorder – A Possible Connection? Neurology, Psychiatry & Brain Research Letter to the Editor
13. Greenberg, R Long-Term Assessment of Health Related Quality of Life in Patients with Culture-Confirmed Early Lyme Disease Clinical Infectious Diseases Volume 61 Issue 2 Letter to the Editor
14. Greenberg, R Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections(PANDAS) and Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndromes (PANS) vs Pediatric Bipolar Disorder – A Possible Connection? Neurology, Psychiatry & Brain Research
15. Greenberg, R Addressing the Needs of America’s Mentally Ill Youth NAMI NJ e-Alliance Newsletter
16. Greenberg, R Addressing the Needs of America's Mentally Ill Youth. Huffington Post
17. Greenberg, R Psychiatry and the Media -- a Strange and Strained Relationship, Huffington Post
updated: November 2011
18. Greenberg, R. What’s New in Pediatric Bipolar Disorder? New Jersey Psychologist: Volume 58
19. Greenberg, R. What’s New in Pediatric Bipolar Disorder? New Jersey Psychologist: Volume 57
20. Greenberg, R. Bipolar Kids: Helping Your Child Find the Calm in the Mood Storm; DaCapo Press
21. Greenberg, R Young People, Mental Illness and The Pharmaceutical Industry Huffington Post
June 12, 2007 - updated: November 2007
22. Greenberg, R As Insurance Companies Play Both Doctor and Pharmacist, Be Wary the Patient Huffington Post
August 2007 - updated: November 2011
23. Greenberg, R Antidepressant Use in Children and Adolescents: A Pediatric Psychiatrist’s Point of View. International Society for Bipolar Disorder (ISBD) Newsletter (In press). Pittsburgh Pa.
24. Greenberg, R. What’s New in the Treatment of Child and Adolescent Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder New Jersey Psychologist 53:4
25. Greenberg, R. and Weisberg, L. When Acting Out Isn’t Acting. The PIA Press; Washington, DC 1988.
26. Greenberg, R. Adolescent Suicide. Fair Oaks Hospital Psychiatry Letter. III:12,
27. Hertz, S.M., Greenberg, R. and Baredes, S. The Role of the Psychiatrist in Otolaryngology. Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America. 17:4,
28. Greenberg, R. Child and Adolescent Marijuana Abuse. Fair Oaks Hospital Psychiatry Letter. II:6,